Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Random Day

     So I had another busy day. It started with me spending the day with 3rd graders including my son at the STL Zoo. It was about 90 degrees out and hot weather happens to be my comfort zone; my son was dreading it. After spending the day there I was pooped and ready to come home. I didn't get those National Geographic pics that I wanted but I did snap a few decent ones.  


 3rd Grade Field Trip


     While waiting for the kids to finish their lecture (limited seating), I went outside to take a couple pics. I saw men and women with their little families and heard conversations as they walked by. I'm so very thankful that I have my boyfriend. Many of the men let their wives/girlfriends push the strollers, carry the coolers and bags, and hold the little ones while they just stood there. Not that women can't do that, but out of respect the men probably should have had helped, right? My boyfriend is always pointing out other's social behaviors like that. He is always saying that he'd never do that to me (should we ever have a child together) and it makes me smile.


Yes, that's a fake elephant
       

     Stay tuned for my annual mushroom hunting pics. I'm going to carry the camera around for some awesome in the action mushroom finds. For those of you who aren't familiar with mushroom hunting, it's morel mushrooms that we are hunting and they are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. This is coming from someone who doesn't like the taste or texture of mushrooms. 

     Next week will be my first newly posted baking project. Will I have my hands too full? Can I pull this fondant project off? I don't know, we'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment