Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello, I'm Jenn and Let's Swap the Stories of Our Lives While Doing What We Love Best In the Kitchen

     Hello! When I say or type "Hello!" I always replay the scene in Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams smashes his face into the whip cream pie/cake to cover his identity. He turns to the lady and acts surprised she's there, then plays the whip cream off as a beauty mask. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R21imckcUE I like humor and always have, but that's not what this is all about. Unless you've stumbled across this blog, you are someone I know and you know me. In case you are a food junkie or blog stumbler, I would love for us to become acquainted. Which one of you enjoys love, life, food and sharing stories? Maybe a glass of wine on the side? Well, if you like any of those you should join in. Tell us about your day in the comments section or set a link with your own foodie blog to share. 
      Let me tell you a little about myself in addition to my profile info. I love love love being in the kitchen or outside. I'm a full time 30 year old college student (got a late start) and a single mother. I have an awesome boyfriend who has two daughters. I come from a large family and grew up on a farm. I'm very close to obtaining my Criminal Justice degree and will move onto a Ph.D. in Psychology. I almost went to culinary school while earning my Criminal Justice degree but I'd be crazy right? I love keeping busy, it makes those lazy days even better. Just about everyone in my family cooks because our family has been wonderful about passing down recipes and keeping the tradition that came with us when we settled.  I'm a huge fan of respect and traditional morals. I might have my own opinions but will not judge, and finally, I love diversity and people. Lets get to know one another over cooking and baking our favorite recipes!
My Son & I

No comments:

Post a Comment